torsdag 25 november 2010

Mister Baytink

People ask me every day who i am, what i do and why do i write this blog.

I love write down my own thoughts and my life. It's nice to look back after maybe a few months what i've done and so on. This is absolutely not my first blog, i have had many.

And so to me. I am Mister Baytink. Even though my name is Mister, am i a girl. I just want to have a name that is special and a little bit crazy and that everyone can remember. I'm a blogger and singer. I love singing and i'm working at my first record. So far have i only just made covers about Lady Gaga and Semi precious weapons. I'm working hard to make my dream come true - to get famous. I've always wanted to be famous and some day i'm going to be famous all over the world. You'll se.
So, that is me, Mister Baytink.
I love all of you.

2 kommentarer: